My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

cube sweet cube

I don't have any quilting pics to show for last week so I am going to post a picture of my cube at work. Now that I have to go into the office 4 days a week I have been trying to make my space more personal. I have brought in a couple of wall hangings. The lily one I made in a class quite a while ago with Doreen Speckmann. She was a wonderful teacher and I still remember how much fun I had in that class. The other is a small sample I made for a beginner quilt class I taught a while ago. I don't know if you can see, but my wallpaper on my double monitor workstation is a quilt I made for a chapter challenge with my quilt chapter. I have a bunch of pictures hung around, but none of DS. He's not big on getting his picture taken so I don't have any to hang. I'll have to catch him sometime when he's not looking so I can have some of him.
I did finish my siggy blocks and sent them off to Australia for trading and I have started cutting my February "war on stash" challenge from JudyL. I know, February is almost over, but better late than never.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sweet P said...

Nice job on decorating your work space.

I'm excited to see the siggie blocks, can you?

8:09 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

How nice that you are allowed to decorate your space. More special still . . . with quilts *s*

9:34 AM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Tami, what a nice, neat cubicle you have! And very quilty. Mine was usually covered with paper, and there was no room for decorations. At my work, they discouraged identifying things like pictures of children. Safety reasons.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

You work space is so tidy, I'm never looked that clean. Wonderful decor you've added to dream of quilting when you're at work. I love the Dr Phil test, I had my family do the test.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Your cube looks wonderful, I love all the quilts!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Paula, the quilter said...

It's been better than 4 years since I've seen a cube! Mine was decorated with small quilts too.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How nice to be able to quiltify your workspace - we're due for an office shuffle at work (when I can find the time to book the people to move the phones and computer points) and my colleague and I will have distinct separate areas - I can feel some mini quilts coming on for my noticeboard I think

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home