My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

round robin revisited

On December 12th my quilt group from the town I moved from had our Christmas party. We had a pot luck, secret santa and Round Robin reveal. It was a great time and I didn't forget that I promised you all the final products from our Round Robin quilts. I was very impressed with how they all came out. Here is how mine started.
Here is the finished quilt.
We had a really good time looking at them and figuring who did which border. Everyone seemed very pleased with their finished product and we were all impressed with how much everyone really stretched themselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juliann in WA said...

hi there - thanks for visiting my blog - I love your round robin quilt - the center is wonderful
happy quilting
Juliann

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home