My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

my new view

Now that I've had a week to look at it, maybe it's not so bad? :c/

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

IMHO That is bad & weird - good luck with selling... But that "home" doesn't look "Victorian" which is how I picture those "Parlors."

10:04 AM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

Doesn't look like a commercial building at all! Maybe buyers won't notice the headstones? (Ah, maybe not.)
Jeanne :)

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home