My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, December 12, 2011

it's here!

My SSCS gift arrived this weekend from Sandy in Australia!
I opened my ornament and found this beautiful stitchery. She does really nice work. According to the card everything in the packages is created by Australian designers and uses Australian fabrics. I can't wait until Christmas morning to see what the rest of my packages hold. :D

2 Comments:

Blogger SandyN said...

So glad it arrived... It was so much fun making it all for you.


Sandyn

1:28 AM  
Blogger Chookyblue...... said...

it's going to be a great parcel..........lovely ornament.....enjoy..........

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home