My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i'm a grammy ;)





I have a new grandpuppy. Isn't she adorable? I think DD is in love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frederique said...

Cute little doggy girl!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Nines said...

he's adorable! ya know... it's a new year. i'd like to hear what you're doing. I'd like to see what Maine looks like in Winter- only been there in the Fall. Dying to see what was in that package from Australia. How the "new" job is going and if it still feels new. See? there's someone out there who wants to hear all about it...

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal to you buried within his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, treasure and look after you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Response

This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to try better than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

As a matter of fact, fueling this all-powerful impulse is absolutely essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You will immediately find him open his soul and heart to you in a way he never expressed before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home