My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

i'm a grammy ;)





I have a new grandpuppy. Isn't she adorable? I think DD is in love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frederique said...

Cute little doggy girl!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Nines said...

he's adorable! ya know... it's a new year. i'd like to hear what you're doing. I'd like to see what Maine looks like in Winter- only been there in the Fall. Dying to see what was in that package from Australia. How the "new" job is going and if it still feels new. See? there's someone out there who wants to hear all about it...

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home