My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

look what i did

I am going to be prepared for my Jo's Little Women Club 2 months in a row. :-D
Now I just need to decide how I am going to quilt it. Those are half inch strips. There are TONS of seams as I'm sure you can imagine. I'm not sure I could hand quilt without using really big stitches.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

It's wonderful...love those tiny logs.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It looks wonderful. I might have to see if I can scrounge up some scraps to make this!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home